This course introduces unmanned aerial systems (UAS), including drones and autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) with sensors, other instruments including those for obstacle avoidance, and payloads that rely on complex algorithms and have various uses.
No previous knowledge of drones, flying systems, autonomous technology, or flying experience is required.
Welcome and join us as you start your drone journey.
Taught by instructors with experience in drone technology applications in civilian operations, systems design, and emergency management planning, this course will equip analysts and operational experts with the technical and planning knowledge for emergency planning and other applications.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
1. Summarize the history, background, and classification of drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
with a focus on technology infusion (i.e. sensors, platforms, navigation, power source, propulsion,
payloads, communication, command and control, range, altitude, and speed).
2. Describe commercial applications used by various types of drones such as aerial photography for real
estate sales, recreation, public events, law enforcement surveillance, border enforcement, and
maritime drug interdiction.
3. Describe research and development trends for military and civilian applications, and project how these
will impact the commercial and emergency management sectors.
4. Discuss the systems view of drones, and the types of hardware and software used for data collection,
storage, analytical requirements, and systems life cycle (needs assessment, goals/objectives,
requirements, testing and training, data analytics, and mission compliance).
5. Discuss Nigerian Federal government airspace policy, regulations, and compliance including
beyond-visual-line-of-sight (BVLOS) operations, a comparison of Nigerian and international regulations, risk factors, the ethical use of drones, and counter-UAS technologies including cyber and physical threats to UAS.
6. Examine emerging technologies being integrated into the drone market including semi-autonomous and autonomous systems that will enable communications relay, crop sensing and coordinated swarms in support of emergency response missions.
7. Assess future capabilities and uses of UAS, including critical technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, the internet of things (IoT), data analytics, and fifth generation (5G) mobile telephone service.
Our Drone Sales
Electric Vertical Take-off and Landing
Fixed-Wing UAV for Public Security Applications
ZT-3V is an electric vertical take-off and landing hybrid fixed-wing UAV, with a quadrotor and fixed-wing composite pneumatic layout. Enabled by the rotors, it is capable of taking-off and landing vertically yet still have a enduring flight time afforded by the fixed wings. Moreover, it can operate under complex take-off and landing conditions due to its high maneuverability and flexibility.
Electric-Gasoline Hybrid Composite Wing UAV
ZT-29V electric-gasoline hybrid VTOL fixed-wing UAV features high aspect ratio fixed wing,inverted V-shaped tail,double-boom and rear propeller. Its four-rotor part is combined with the double-boom of the fixed wing part. It is capable of taking-off and landing vertically as a quadrotor and cruising as a fixed-wing aircraft. The Avionic system is compacted with flight control module, RTK, data transfer, and AI-enabled algorithms. The set comes with a relay,remote control pad with well-designed user interface. It is ideal for patrolling and surveying.
Electric Vertical Take-off and Landing
Fixed-Wing UAV for Surveying and Mapping
ZT-3VS is an electric vertical take-off and landing hybrid fixed-wing UAV, with a quadrotor and fixed-wing composite pneumatic layout. It features a smooth design that offers high drag-to-lift ratio with ample power system, and enduring flight time as long as 120 minutes. It’s equipped with triple redundancy autopilot system, ensuring a reliable flight for each take-off. Mechanically simple, ZT-3VS is highly maneuverable and agile. With a full-frame mirrorless camera, five spelling a full-frame camera, and a flying professional aerial camera , it’s fully competent for land surveying and mapping applications.
Get latest information as regards your study and growth